3.19.2013

then, now, and next

Well, it looks like I had a break... and I did - away from here and everywhere else; but after the break I got sidetracked by a virus of some sort that kept me in it's grip for almost a month - not a fitting end to the lovely holiday at all. In any case, I seem to have shaken it off, and I am back on my feet! Time to take a look around, and see where I am right now, and where I want to go from here.

Being away always puts things in perspective: stuff, clutter of everyday, random busyness of our lives...  I see some Spring Cleaning coming up - my head needs it as much as my surrounds. I am ready to let go of some ideas that I have outgrown, for starters. I am ready to take a look at the accumulation that inevitably follows living. I will have to make some decisions regarding my virtual presence as well - mostly the location, and how to tie everything together.

That's my "to-do", of sorts... what's yours? What are you doing these days?

No comments: